Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've been flippen tagged again... (deep breath)

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He always gives me a kiss goodbye before he leaves in the morning
2. He has made me french toast every sunday morning since i've been pregnant cuz that's what baby Zoey loves.
3. I love that he always calls and asks for permission to go golfing right as he's pulling up to the golf course, as if what my answer was made a differnce.
4. I love that everytime I run out of my allowence for the week, (which is every week) he can always justify why I should get $20 more dollars.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Mag Fresh
2. Gap
3. Insurance
4. Soon to be mom

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Walk the line
2. Dreamgirls
3. Braveheart
4. For love of the game

Four places I have lived:
1. Orem
2. Provo
3. AZ
4. The grove

Four TV shows I watch:
1. American idol, duh who doesn't
2. Prison Break
3. Rob and Big
4. Sportscenter, usually not by choice

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. New York
4. San diego

Four people who email me:
1. Pottery barn
2. American Baby
3. Jenner
4. Toad

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Eggs
2. Diet coke (does that count?)
3. Steak
4. Mashed potatoes

Four places I would like to visit:
1. London
2. Australia
3. Boston
4. Thailand

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Toad coming home
2. Baby Zoey of course
3. Jessies baby (my sis in law)
4. Prison break to start up again

Four people I tag:
1. Savannah
2. Kass
3. Heather Benson
4. My sissy in laws, both of ya.

11 comments:

Roo said...

NICE. Now that wasn't too hard was it? :) If you don't want to be tagged, just say not it. I am sick of the bad attitude. ha

Lyndsey said...

I remember when you used to bring an egg in your lunch everyday in elementary

The Collins Family said...

hey i feel ya on the golf one and the allowance thing. Jake does the same thing :)

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Of course diet coke counts! You really should come be one of the "mom's" at the old Gap.

Kensie said...

Love it, girl how many times have you been tagged? Geez PS it was so good to see you the other night and yummy Tepanyaki

A and L said...

Let's get one thing straight you two, just cause you moved out of convict row does not mean you are too cool for us!

Oh yeah,we moved out too.

CHUNTZ said...

71 days...holy cow girl!

Janna said...

ok, I love your blog and now I will have to check up on you this way instead of just sending you random text messages! So much fun listening to you and Jenner kill it at AI karaoke, you two rule!

Janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camp Chris said...

How cute is your blog....random how i found it!!! Anyway...HI PICKLE!!!! You're going to be a mom!!! So cool!!! Best wishes....was just talking about you the other day....so funny!!

Jen said...

Hi megs! Thanks for your comment. You really need to update your blog. What do all day at DFI? You should be blogging not working.
Love ya!