Saturday, August 16, 2008

Much needed update...

So my deepest apologies that i've been so bad at updating lately. There has been a lot going on the last few weeks so below are some pics of what we've done.
Okay, so first and foremost Toady is home from his mission!!!!!! It was so good to see him! He's so cute and is back to himself! We are so glad that he's here!! Welcome home bro!Here is a pic of Jan putting up Toad's welcome home sign. Yes she almost died getting up on that ladder like 8 times.
This is a random photo, but people have been asking me to put one on of myself being Prego. I'm getting huge I know.
Here Jenner and I are soaking up the rays in San Diego!!! We went for our 2 year anniversary this past weekend, and had an absolute ball.
We got to go to the San Diego Temple it was Gorgeous!!!! I've never been there and for those who haven't been I highly suggest it, it's amazing!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Lyndsey said...

You're so cute Megs! I hope everything is going well with you & Zoey. Oh Jan..

Kara said...

First of all - it was about time for an update...I can totally see aunt jan making all those paper plate letters - very cute...and San Diego huh? You're supposed to call people when you come to their state! Can't believe its been 2 years married though! Congrats

Roo said...

YOu are looking so great. SOunds like it has been quite the month, still no excuse for not socializing! :) ha

Anonymous said...

Yay! Some prego pictures! You are so cute preg! When are you due again? It seems like you are pregnant forever by the end!
Eric and I go to San Diego almost every year and we love it. That is my most favorite temple ever. ITs so pretty! Glad you posted a new post. . . . . Finally!

Kensie said...

Hi honey...I love your blog and have not visited it forever! Your belly is so stinkin cute..AHHHH I love it and can't wait till I get one of those too. Hopefully sometime soon we will see.

Dan and Al Gardner said...

Oh what a cute pregnant lady you are! What's your due date again? Love ya, al

Kensie said...

Love your pictures, don't worry I am so bad at updating, I just get so busy. Love your belly

Erica and Curtis said...

Megan, I am so glad you found me. I miss you! You look wonderful as ever and congats on the new little one coming. You will be a wonderful mommy. I love your blog, I will add you to mine if that's OK? It is so fun to hear from you :)

Erica and Curtis said...

I will add you. I am excited to keep in touch with you as well. Blogs are addicting that way! What is your last name by the way?

A and L said...

only 23 days left? good grief! you look great. i can't wait to see the little cuteness.