Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello friends.....

Hello to my dearest family and friends. So now that it's clearly evident that blogging just isn't my thing, for those who do care here are what the wilsons have been up to.

As of lately we are all just gearing ourselves for baby #2 to arrive. With anxiety, excitment, and the great unkown all being expected, we couldn't be happier to have this little man join our fam. Trust me it can't come soon enough. 3 1/2 weeks left and it still feels like an absolute eternity. It should be interesting to see how Zoey adjusts to her brother. Somedays I think she'll be very nuturing and loving, while the next minute i'm thinking she is going to climb in his crib and attack him to death. I guess soon enough time will tell.

Jenner and I just got back from an amazing weekend in St. George with our friends. It was 65 degrees! Felt like 100 degrees compared to the weather here which today is only a high of 8! ugh. We are grateful to grandmas and grandpas who take time our of their busy lives to help watch Zoey!!!!!!

And then there is Zoey.
She talks a mile a minute and we are lucky to catch every 6th word or so. She is a giant! And I mean that literally! She is towering over all the two year olds her age and has hands and feet the size of an ape! Guess it looks like she got her dad's genes. (Not complaining) She has more personality than a circus clown and keeps us on our toes. We love her to death. I don't have pictures to post right this second, but trust me soon enough i'll be posting of our new addition.
Much love,
Megs and Jenner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the little man either:). Yay!!!