Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She did it!

I am so proud of little Zo! She overcame a big challenge yesterday and today! She has been sleeping really well during the night for a few months now, but when it came time to take a nap the poor little thing struggled. She would only fall asleep in her car seat.  Even then sometimes it was a challenge. I was sick and tired of her being such a pain to put to sleep especially for babysitters. So I did the "Baby Wise" method of sleep. I let the poor thing cry and cry and cry and cry... until finally she fell asleep in her own crib! It was amazing. I almost gave up and I never thought that she would do it. Well, she did.  The next nap she fell asleep faster, and the next one even faster, and by the night time, she didn't even put up a fight she just fell fast asleep, and slept the whole night. It was so amazing! I am so proud of her. I knew she had it in her. 
Thanks to all of those who helped we with the method.

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Babywise totally worked for my
1st, too, but watch out for #2! Seriously, I don't think she slept through the night until she was 3 -- it was terrible! I'm so glad for little Z! Such a cute little tyke . . .

Roo said...

so glad. IT was worth another postponed lunch date! :)

Greg and Ali said...

Let's chat about this Babywise thing. I am totally interested.