Friday, February 13, 2009

Why I love the primary.

So Jenner and I were recently called to be in the primary to teach the 5 year olds, and let me just tell you it is the greatest job in the church. I have to tell the funniest thing that happened last week. It was our turn to do sharing time, and I had one of my little guys named Ashton give the opening prayer. This was his prayer:

"Deao heavenwy fado,
fank you for dis day, fank you for my cousins, fank you for my sissy bellie, fank you for dis day,
pwease bless my mom, pwease help me to tuwn into batman, fank you for dis day.
amen."

It literally took everything inside of me to not bust up laughing! It was so hilarious! I love little kids and the funny things they say. I just had to share it.

2 comments:

Roo said...

Oh my gosh.... i love 5 year olds.

Nellie said...

Meg! SO fun you have a blog, too! Mine is pretty lame -- I'm not very good at taking the time to figure out how to make it cute. Your little one is adorable, and so is Puck's! Seriously, she is a pink Puck -- unbelievable -- I am SO old!

Anyway -- my #5 is another boy -- I have 2 girls, 2 boys and this one breaks the tie. I can't wait to add you to my blog so I can stalk you!

I LOVE primary, too!