Friday, January 2, 2009

Kidney Stones leave me alone!

Well I wish I was posting to tell you all what a wonderful Christmas break I had but i'm not. Last Friday I puked my guts out all day, and then Sunday I got kidney stones again for the third time this year! What is going on??? I had to make yet another trip to the wonderful emergency room. I am officially a gold star member there since i've been like 6 times. I did however pass the stone late Wednesday, it was painful but at least it's out. I went to the dr. today and he said there is still another stone on my right side and so we are going to do a lazer stone where they go in and blast the stone and break it up into tiny pieces so that when it passes it's not painful.
Other than that we had a wonderful Christmas. It was nice to spend time with family and friends. I have some pics that i'll post later.
Unitl then, Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Roo said...

BOOOOOOOOOOO kidney stones is all I am saying.

Gomez Family said...

Hey there! So I was talking to Carol and she made mention of your blog... so I thought I would look it up. Way fun! Not way fun that you had more kidney stones and were feeling so horrible though. I am so sorry to hear that. Hope that you are doing better though!

Steph :)

Brit said...

Sorry about your kidney stones. I hope you are feeling better now. Max's girlfriend Zoey is getting cuter and cuter every day;)btw-your wool sweaters were halarious!

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

That sounds awful! I am so sorry. Your little girl is beautiful and you look great. Hope you get feeling better.

Sean & Cambria Neumann said...

That is no good! Sorry you had them... AGAIN!!