Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Zoey update...

Well its been a long 3 weeks!  We have gone to the doctor 7 times in 2 weeks. She went from having Jaundice very bad, to getting a terrible case of thrush in her mouth which led to a lack of interest in eating, which led to a decrease in weight.  However, she is finally comin around and all seems to be going well! She sleeps awesome! Sometimes she goes 5 hours through the night so I can't complain too much! We are just enjoying being parents and we're so lucky and blessed to have this beautiful baby girl!


If she keeps dressing like this, her daddy will melt in her hand!

8 comments:

sunni said...

Megs she is way cute!! We came to church on Sunday and I looked for you guys but didn't see you. Hope all is well!

Roo said...

So cute! I need to see those halloween pic! I am going private for my blog, send me your e-mail address so you can still look at it. roomcallister@gmail.com

Erica and Curtis said...

She is a cutie all right. Looks like a fun Halloween too. Your costumes are awesome. I never get creative!

The Dickinson's said...

Congrats you guys! What a cutie!

Heather said...

She is adorable!! I'm so glad that she is doing better! We loved seeing you guys the other day! Obviously, you're a little busy right now, but we really should get together!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

We are so happy for you guys. She is so dang cute. I love all that hair!
Oh and nicely done on the costumes. Those were hillarious. Glad to see you guys still dress up too:)

Greg and Ali said...

I love the Bo Sox outfit!!! Definitely a daddy's girl! She is so adorable. We love you guys!!!

Kensie said...

Hi gal, how are you feeling? Your baby is so cute and so tiny... I want to see her again. Maybe this time Jenner will let me hold her? ha ha