Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Nursery!!!!

Here are some pics of the nursery, I think it's cuter in person, but what can ya do!! Oh and I just had to post these darling little nike's. I thought they were the cutest thing ever!! Also, it's a little hard to tell but all the decor is lady bugs!!! It's the cutest bedding upclose! Also, if I didn't recognize Jenner for all his hard work he'd be mad at me. He put all the bead board up himself! I must admit I was quite impressed with what a great job he did! The walls are still a little bare, we have some shelves and a really cute saying for the wall that are all on the way, but I just had to post what we had! Enjoy.

7 comments:

lauren said...

those shoes are so precious. and i love love love the nursery.

Kara said...

So cute - can't wait to see it in person! And you and Zoey too!

Erica and Curtis said...

It could not be any cuter. The icing on the cake will be the day she arrives to enjoy it herself!

Heather said...

The room looks amazing!! How fun to decorate! I can't wait until we get to start decorating! Can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Jen said...

This is Jen Paxman. I did not know that you were expecting. I guess that is what happens when there are no bball leagues. :) Congrats. Your nursery is adorable!!!

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Megan the nursery is so cute! I am so excited for ya!

Heidi Buchi said...

SOOO ADORABLE! WE NEED TO COME SEE YOUR PLACE SOON! I tagged you in man tag(look on my blog)!!! So do it k! Love ya girl and miss you! Heids