Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kidney Stones...Take Three...

What an unbelievable week it has been. Just a preface to this story. These three months of pregnancy haven't exactly been a cake walk. I have thrown up consecutively now for about 50 days. Sometimes once, sometimes six times, just whenever it feels the need to come up. Well 2 weeks ago we went to St. George for a fun little get away with some friends. Fun. Ha. I can think of another word lets try "HELL" I was so so sick and ended up having to go to the ER on my hub's b-day. So sad. (sorry babe) well if that wasn't enough this past Wednesday I had kidney stones for the 3rd time!!! Isn't that fun! Jenner was at work, and I couldn't get a hold of him but, luckily my mom was able to come get me and take me to the ER. It was a bad day to say the least, I can't even describe the pain that I felt. Plus when you're prego it's like double whammy. It was scary, but the baby is fine! It's a real trooper, and i'm recooperating nicely. Still really sore and tired, but yes i've passed the stone! Hopefully we won't be back at the hospital until this baby is coming out!

13 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That sucks Megs. Hopefully you feel better soon (stones & barfing)

CHUNTZ said...

Meg bless your heart!

David and Jodee said...

That sounds poopy! Congrats on the babe! I'm actually due 2 days after you....we're so hollywood now. It seems like everyone is prego...I guess it's those long winter months!

Kara said...

Awww - poor megs - you should finish recooperating in sunny southern cal. :)

Heather said...

Oh my heck! That sucks!! That seriuosly is so horrible. I guess there always has to be something crappy going on right?

Emily Frame said...

saw you cruising last night in your civic. and don't deny that you were cruisin'.

Nikki and Denton said...

Megan again? I'm sorry Hope you are feeling better. Love ya!

The Lunts said...

aHH yOU POOr thing thats the craziest thing I have eVer heard! Shheeesh

Unknown said...

Ok, you better be normal for a while. No more being sick because I am ready to hang out everyday again. See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

herifords said...

Will you please update your blog sister?!

sunni said...

So are you going to update us anytime soon?

Kensie said...

you poor girl, I am so sorry that you have to go through that. That is horrible. But I am so happy that your pregnant, congratulation again. Hope you are feeling a little better.